CARING FOR OUR WATERSHEDS: Argentina is open to 4° y 5° año students who live in San Antonio de Areco,Villa Lía and Duggan. These students are invited to submit proposals that answer the question:
“What can you do to improve your watershed?"
- Students will compete for over $14.200 pesos in rewards
- Finalists win matching cash rewards for their school, plus schools will receive a special prize for participating.
- Students who implement their ideas are eligible for additional $40.000 pesos in funding
Student Project Underway!
Students of Secondary School N°2 Ricardo Pannunzio presented an awareness contest at the Caring for our Watersheds competition in June. Their idea was about the local trees. Cultural activities and calendars are the means that this project suggests promoting the need to become aware of environmental care. They are encouraging students to enter a photograph competition with the theme “Local Trees”. The contest starts on September 15th and its open to all students of Areco watershed schools. Read more.
Thank you to the Community Partners who help make CARING FOR OUR WATERSHEDS a success!
• Asociación Regional de Productores (ARPA)
• Fundación Ecojure
• Fundación Energizar
• Fundación San Antonio
• Grupo IFES
• Instituto Nacional de Tecnología Agropecuaria (INTA) (Agencia local de San Antonio de Areco)
• Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA)
Join us on facebook